MONMOUTH OCEAN COUNTY DENTAL SOCIETY
CHILDREN’S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH 2021 VIRTUAL POSTER CONTEST!
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month!
To Celebrate and promote good oral health, the Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society is holding a FUN “VIRTUAL” POSTER CONTEST for Children in Monmouth and Ocean Counties currently in Grades K through 8.
1. WHO MAY ENTER: Children in Grades K through 8 from Monmouth or Ocean County, NJ.
2. NECESSARY MATERIALS: Any Size paper or poster board, and markers, crayons, or colored pencils any additional glitter, glue it’s up to you! Use your imagination!!
3. THEME: Incorporate the theme chosen by the American Dental Association “Water, Nature’s Drink” and/or anything that demonstrates good dental health. Examples: Good oral hygiene, how to take care of your teeth, visiting the dentist, eating good food, brushing/flossing… Be creative!
4. LABELING: MUST LABEL BACK WITH:
- Contestant first and last name, grade-School attended NAME & TOWN (Example: Long Branch/Toms River)
- Supervising adult name, relation to contestant, and a contact phone and/or email
5. SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 12pm SUNDAY February 28, 2021:
- Email photo or scanned image of poster front and back. Email to the address below based on your school/home county location:
Please Include SUBJECT LINE: “Poster Contest Entry”
- Monmouth County: MonmouthPosterContest@gmail.com
- Ocean County: OceanPosterContest@gmail.com
- *A confirmation email will be sent within 48 hours of receipt of entry email.
WINNERS will be notified WEDNESDAY, March 3rd 2021 via Email or Phone provided on entry. Posters will be judged based upon CREATIVITY & NEATNESS.
- Prizes will include gift cards as well as a certificate from Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society.
- Number of winners and prizes/amounts depends on the number of entries received.
- No images will be posted by M-OCDS on any M-OCDS social media or other correspondence unless permission is obtained from a parent/guardian.
- All entries will be deleted from the Email Account by April 1, 2021, no information will be retained.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, FUN PAGES AND INFORMATION ON Children’s Dental Health Month as well as the GIVE KIDS A SMILE SITES CAN BE FOUND ON THE M-OCDS WEBPAGE under the Calendar of Events Tab. www.MOCDS.org
Feel free to promote this event and post any photos of artwork with the following hashtags: #cheerstowaterand make sure to tag M-OCDS on our Facebook Page or Instagram Account @mocdsnj
If you have questions please contact the M-OCDS CDHM Committee Chairs:
PHONE: Ocean County: Dr. Matt Sones (732) 473-1123
Monmouth County: Dr. Jocelyn Jeffries-Bruno (732) 775-1492